The aim of the Emmaus Parents and Friends is to . . .
- Encourage friendship and communication between parents by organising ‘friend raising’ events
- Ensure the range of events offered are fully inclusive of all the community
- Encourage a positive and supportive relationship within the community
- Promote a sense of belonging in the school community
- Raise funds to contribute to the enhancement of the school environment for our children
- Have a strong direction, which is consistent, transparent and relevant
- Be highly approachable and reliable
- Have great communication within the group, with the school leadership and staff, and the wider community
- Feel connected by our common purpose of being a part of this community, and have an enjoyable time while we are here.
At Emmaus we have a dedicated team of volunteer parents who assist in organising many fundraising events throughout the year.
Fundraising events include:
- Special lunches- pizza, hotdogs, sausage sizzle, etc
- Dress up days
- Chocolate Drive, Pie Drive
- Colour Fun Run
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day stalls
Just to name a few. All parents with a WWCC are welcome to join and make new friends along the way.